En este proyecto he usado los Oilbrushers de Ammo by MIG Jiménez. Si te interesa saber por qué o qué resultado han dado puedes consultar esta otra entrada de mi blog.
Yesterday, I applied the first steps of weathering to the turret of my Merkava siman II. I have tried to be moderated. The idea is to apply several layers of subtle dust that give the final look sought. There is still plenty to do.
In this project I used the Oilbrushers of Ammo by MIG Jiménez. If you are interested in knowing why, or which has been the result, you can consult this other post in my blog.
Como siempre cualquier comentario, crítica o sugerencia será muy bien recibida.
In that last photograph. The general effect sought can be seen. I would like you to give me your opinion.
As always any comments, criticism or suggestion will be very well received.